Admission form and Prospectus has to be purchased from the school counter on working days. Entrance Test will be conducted for the students whose parents are willing to get admission to their ward. Candidate has to appear in the entrance test followed by personal interview. A meeting will be conducted with the parents of the students. On the basis of test and personal interview candidates will be given results for admission on the same day of the test. After the admission is confirmed the candidate can take admission on the same day or within a week. Documents to be required at the time of admission –
- Attested copy of Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority.
- Self-attested Mark Sheet of the previous class.
- Original Transfer certificate of the candidate
- Adhar card of Parents
- Passport size Photographs of students (8 pcs)
- Passport size Photographs of parents (6 pcs)
- Passport size Photographs of local guardian (4 pcs)
Fees Structure and Payments :
The tuition fee and transport fees are charged for 12 months. The tuition fee can be paid monthly or quarterly on or before the 10th of every month, failing which a late fine of Rs.300/- will be imposed. No reductions will be made for holidays or broken periods. Tuition fees and transport fees must be paid in cheque or DD. For easy and hassle-free, online payment of fees is also available. Students whose fees are overdue for three months successively are liable to have their names off the rolls. However, re-admission can be granted after all the dues with late fine are cleared as on date. Moreover, Tuition fees should also be paid before starting an exam like Unit – I and II Test, Half-yearly and final exams.
For withdrawing a student from the school, a month’s notice is to be given or a month’s fee is to be paid in lieu of notice. For those who wish to take Transfer Certificate (TC) are required to clear the whole year’s fees. No TC will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full. Parents wishing for TC are required to submit an application and upon receipt of the application and payment of required TC charges the same will be issued
Special Features :
- Our school will cover insurance for each and every student as soon as he took admission. Which will include risk cover for the student and his father and will be eligible for a handsome amount after a certain period of time.
- Every classroom will have an advance DG board apart from the normal Blackboard.
- The special biometric system will be incorporated in the school gate so that every parent of the student will get a message for entry and exit of their students as soon as they enter and exit the school.
- Special classes for weaker students will be conducted before every examination in order to get better results from the students.
Dress Code :
Over the past decade, the school dress code has become an increasingly common policy in many communities worldwide. As exposed to the requirements of students to wear specific clothing in the form of uniforms, dress codes provide guidelines through which students are allowed to wear any clothing that meets the school’s requirements, whether they pertain to the color, style or cut of the clothing. School dress codes are designed to create a certain atmosphere in a school while providing students with a bit of freedom of expression through their wardrobe. School dress codes are a way to teach the students the importance of a respectable appearance which is a lesson that can positively impact their self-respect and self-esteem.
School Timing :
The timing of the school for the kids and older students are as under – Kids i.e., nursery to 1st Std – 8.00 am to 12.25 am 2nd to 8th Std – 8.00 am to 1.40 pm.